The position of Waiter or Waitress consists of taking orders and serving food and beverages of patrons at tables in an efficient and polite manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Training in Vocational School or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and actively look for ways to help people and to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Competencies (in order of preference)
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completion of work tasks
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.