The position of Floor Supervisor consists of taking responsibility of the entire floor service at Strike City. The supervisor’s job is to ensure that best customer services are delivered directly or through waiters in an efficient and polite manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Training in Vocational School or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and actively look for ways to help people and to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Competencies (in order of preference)
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in difficult situations.
- Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completion of work tasks
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.