The position of Cook consists of the daily preparation of food items for a station or a specific area in the kitchen and cooking and plating all food orders in an efficient, healthful and attractive manner
Qualifications and Requirements
- Training in Vocational School or equivalent;
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions and to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals or organisations to make improvements or take corrective actions;
- Ability to give attention to what other people are saying
Competencies (in order of preference)
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completion of work tasks
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.