Assistant Store Keeper
The position of Alleycat consists of working at bowling lanes and helping clients at lanes in an efficient and polite manner. It involves tasks such as welcoming customers, presenting them with all bowling or pool equipment needed, collecting payment, assisting them in understanding the game and scoring if needed and making sure all equipment are returned in good order at the end. The job also entails ensuring all bowling & pool equipment are kept in good order, among others
Qualifications and Requirements
- Training in Vocational School or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and actively look for ways to help people and to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Competencies (in order of preference)
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completion of work tasks
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.