Basic duties include:
- Journal Entries / Posting
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Must be a newly graduate
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Minimum of ACCA Level 1
Competencies & Qualities:
- * Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- * Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completion of work tasks
- * Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.